Am I a "Hippy" or subset of a Hipster?? These actions below lean towards that type of individual...Who am I...
- Birkenstock sandals
- Leaf EV car that plugs in to a socket. No gas or messy oil. Always on Brake/ECO mode
- Gap t-shirt from organic free-roaming camel hair processed by indigenous non-outsourced local people
- Ordered Chai (sweet not traditional) and reused mug for water WITHOUT RINSING previous chai
- Had Freebirds(tm), Austin local restaurant, with Tempeh...
- Drinks own urine to recycle fluids
BUT these dont...
- I will stand in line at Franklins and eat everything.
- I hate hippies. Their in-action of dreaming to save the world is stupid
- Butt wipes rule. Toliet paper is stupid.
- Plates? nope. Paper towels that get thrown away? Yep.
- Gardening? tried it. Whole Foods shopping for the my garden failures? Yep.
So I guess I am a complex human being with mixed values that traverse across multiple subsets of cultures. Cool. back to my butter churning youtube instruction video!